About Clearwater Financial.
As an independent financial adviser, we are not restricted to a limited panel of providers. Neither are we owned or funded by any particular life office. We believe that you should have a thorough understanding of the solutions that we recommend, delivered in plain English with no nasty surprises! We also believe that your planning should be regularly reviewed, to ensure that you continue to receive the very best value for your money.
Your adviser is supported by a team of full-time researchers who between them have Financial Planning and Investment Advice Certificates and qualifications required to provide full assistance. Using state of the art technology, they are kept up to date on a daily basis by product providers, and in addition to this, we have lots of strong links with local legal, accounting and stock broking firms.
Our fresh approach is designed to provide you with crystal clear financial planning.
Links Financial Conduct Authority – www.fca.org.uk/
How to find us.
Treating Customers Fairly – TCF.
We are committed to ensuring that the FCA principle of treating customers fairly (TCF) is applied in all areas of our day to day business activities. In adopting the TCF principle we recognise that fair treatment of our clients is about adding value to the service we offer – these aims are outlined below:
Our commitment to You
- We will endeavour to explain the service that we provide -the true cost, benefits and consequence of any product or service you buy from us.
- We will ask a number of questions that will enable us to fully understand your circumstances, needs and budget.
- We will strive to make strong relationships with product and service providers to ensure they mirror our commitment to you.
- We will always explain paperwork to you in a way you can understand and we will always support our advice with timely, easy to comprehend documentation.
- We aim to ensure that you are encouraged to purchase the right product or service to meet your short and longer term needs.
- On occasions where we feel it is appropriate for us to charge a fee for our services, we promise that it will be reasonable and justifiable.
- We will always attempt to give you the best advice – even if it means losing your business to a competitor.
- We will always be professional and courteous to you – even if we are not directly involved in your business.
- If you are unhappy with the service we provide, we will take your complaint seriously and attempt to resolve the matter to your complete satisfaction.
We welcome you to complete a short questionnaire to confirm we have met our promise to you.
Clearwater Financial Ltd Disclaimer.
The information provided on the Clearwater Financial website does not constitute financial, investment, legal or tax advice. It is intended to provide general information only and does not attempt to give you advice that relates to your specific circumstances or a recommendation to buy. It is strongly advised that you discuss your specific requirements prior to entering into any agreement or course of action.
Whilst every effort is taken to ensure accuracy and up to date information on the website neither Clearwater Financial Ltd, its associated companies nor its suppliers warrant that it is. You acknowledge and agree that neither Clearwater Financial, its associated companies nor its suppliers have any control over the accuracy or completeness of third party data and all liability in respect of the same is expressly excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
If you would like expert independent financial advice, please contact us by telephone on: 01392 251004 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is designed for use in the United Kingdom (UK) and for UK residents only. Use of the website in countries where its use is restricted or prohibited by local laws, regulations, codes or customs is not advised.
Non-UK residents should refer to a source of financial information within their own country or seek properly authorised advice under local jurisdiction rules.